Crescent Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crescent Kingdom Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storyline(For your guidance)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cablance
Owner
Owner
cablance

Storyline(For your guidance) Empty
PostSubject: Storyline(For your guidance)   Storyline(For your guidance) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Version 1: Razgel formed the kingdom of Crystalshire but Daemos Moonlight, the moon god wasn't pleased and attacked Razgel's kingdom. Result: Daemos was defeated by 10 players.

Version 2-7: Razgel along with his captains Wolfsong and Snake ventured to make a contract with the Serpent Kingdom. They were hostaged and it's up to you to save them. Result: Hebimitsu was slain by 8 players.

Version 8-14: The Lost paradise, a land which was a paradise has now succumbed to corruption. Venture through the Plains of Deception and hunt down whoever is corrupting the Lost Paradise. Result: Jormungand was stopped by 12 players.

Version 15: Rumors of Daemos being alove has spread through the kingdoms and sightings of strange beasts lurking in the Lost Paradise has been evident plus the threat of the Occult is imminent. Put a stop to this madness. Result: The 6 beasts were narrowly slain by 14 players and the Occult leader has been executed.

Version 16: The castle is open and they said that Daemos is still alive. Find the truth behind this mystery to calm the pressure. Result: None yet.
Back to top Go down
blakdeath
Recruit
Recruit
blakdeath

PostSubject: Question...   Storyline(For your guidance) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Hmmm, a nice progression though! I like it.
Back to top Go down
MarshChild
Recruit
Recruit
MarshChild

PostSubject: Re: Storyline(For your guidance)   Storyline(For your guidance) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:19 pm

so this is storyline of game? i like the progess and others, the plot is good
Back to top Go down
cablance
Owner
Owner
cablance

PostSubject: Re: Storyline(For your guidance)   Storyline(For your guidance) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 pm

I'm glad that both of you seems to admire the storyline. Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

PostSubject: :))   Storyline(For your guidance) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Lol :) I thought there is no plot :)) You gotta tell me the plot tomorrow :D
Back to top Go down
YuukiChan
Owner
Owner
YuukiChan

PostSubject: Re: Storyline(For your guidance)   Storyline(For your guidance) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:04 pm

@LeagueOfLegends

cablance said, he will tell you tomorrow.
:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myanime.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline(For your guidance)   Storyline(For your guidance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline(For your guidance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescent Kingdom :: General Discussions :: Game Discussions-
Jump to: