Crescent Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crescent Kingdom Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New class after the New Engine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

New class after the New Engine Empty
PostSubject: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 pm

I asked ShadowDance/Cablance if there will be a new class. I asked him if we can make a new class for those gold hunters ( Not a pirate or a gold digger ). I asked him if he can create a merchant class: A class that can make a stand and use gold as his very weapon. Cablance, If you're reading this it means I am here to make a suggestion about the merchant class:

I'll make it simple but devastating
Skills Name

o Bonus Item slots for looting o Heftiness or rename it :)

o Luck for loots o Kismet

o Public selling ( if possible ) o Reservoir

o Uses money as damage o Avarice hit ( Maximum of 2500 gold ) ( when used, you lose 0-2500 every use)

o Lessen aggressiveness of monsters o Hostility ( lessens the range of aggression

o Gets Bonus gold o Pot of Gold Gets Maximum of 40 gold ( 1-40 gold per monster )

o Bonus movements speed o Eagerness

o Cart o At lvl 1 -90% movement speed, at lvl 2 -80% movement speed at lvl 5 -50% until it reaches 10 which will give you your normal movement speed back. Cart is for storing items
Back to top Go down
cablance
Owner
Owner
cablance

PostSubject: Re: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 pm

League, this is noted.
Back to top Go down
blakdeath
Recruit
Recruit
blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

is the merchant class(is it?) one of the newly implemented class? what happened to the Seraphin and Shadows?
Back to top Go down
cablance
Owner
Owner
cablance

PostSubject: Re: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 am

The Seraphin and Shadows will stay but the Merchant Class will be a new added class that uses the concept of wealth. I'll post an announcement later.
Back to top Go down
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

PostSubject: reply to blakdeath   New class after the New Engine EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 am

This is not the official skills and/or skill names. It's my little suggestion :) we'll try not to make this one a little imbalance. We're going to make this one a 1 on 1 PVP/MonsterVP and a Gold hunter

Back to top Go down
MarshChild
Recruit
Recruit
MarshChild

PostSubject: Re: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 pm

a merchant class is good but is it balanced as compare to othre class
Back to top Go down
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

PostSubject: Re: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank you, I'm happy that you appreciated my ideas. This class is meant for more player versus boss and farming ( looting ) more than PvP but it can still manage to help itself kill players. The cache is, it must have a good building and a good weapon to survive attacks and still have a good defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New class after the New Engine   New class after the New Engine Empty

Back to top Go down

New class after the New Engine
Page 1 of 1