Crescent Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crescent Kingdom Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cablance
Owner
Owner
cablance

New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 pm

New update:

As of 8/23/2011, I've added although not complete:

Prodigal Class
-The Prodigals are explorers who travel the whole land. They mainly are fragile and weak but they can out gold the players by a mile. They are not to be taken lightly as they can use quick attacks to their advantage, as much as their fat wallets.

Prodigal->Avarice->Virtuoso

Skills(Yet):

Level 1: Strike Firmly
->The Prodigal buffs himself with a damage aura. His next few strikes deal additional damage.
Level 1: Strike of Copper
->Swings his weapon at an enemy, dealing damage and siphoning the health of an enemy. If the enemy dies by this skill, the Prodigal gains extra gold.

Level 3: Coins of Destiny
->The Prodigal determines his next attack, when this skill is used on an enemy the enemy has decreased armor and damage.
Level 3: Coins of Fate
->The Prodigal plans his next attack, this skill deals pure damage and stuns the enemy.

Level 6: Strands of Wealth
->Summons massive energy around the Prodigal massively reducing ALL armor in the area.
Level 6: Apocrypha
->Blasts an entire area with gold, dealing increased damage. If an enemy dies, there is EXTRA gold for greedy punks.
Back to top Go down
MarshChild
Recruit
Recruit
MarshChild

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 pm

guess league really helps you out... i kinda admire the prodigal...
Back to top Go down
coolJoe
Recruit
Recruit
coolJoe

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:11 pm

A new class Shadow? well done... league really does help you out
Back to top Go down
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Indeed, I do help him. I give him some ideas since he is busy: Lets me rephrase that, since he is Oh~ so busy nowadays. Since, it's a long wait: We need to get something that can make this game fun for the players.

Oh by the way, I'll post something: An event later or tomorrow :P
Back to top Go down
MarshChild
Recruit
Recruit
MarshChild

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 pm

league... are you doing sarcasm? drunken scratch drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

PostSubject: Add ups ( non-official )   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Let me just add up some skill for prodigal ( not sure if its too few or too many already)

o Paragon Mastercraft: Passive skill that gives 10 bonus weapon damage ( up to 35 "Still not sure if 35 is low or high" )

o Upsurge: Increases movement speed and attack speed ( Party buff for support, up to 30% attackspeed increase and 15% movement speed increase) "Not sure if too imbalance"

and that is it for the prodigal since its just the first job of it.

Journeyman
"Specializes in well farming and bonus gold gains for fast looting and stuns"

o Supremacy: Maximizes damage output ( example: Weapon damage goes 10 to 45 damage, when buffed, uses the maximum damage of weapon )

o Hammer Termination: Uses gold as damage. Deals heavy damage to enemies
( higher the level higher the gold needed )

o Maxima Paragon Mastercraft: Maximizes the power of the Paragon made by the Journeyman. Increases damage up to 15%. Uses tons of gold

o Artisan's weapon rut: the journeyman uses extreme heat to add burn damage, damages the journeyman as well. ( Damages 2% of current life of Journeyman and burns enemy up to 99 damage per second )

Rate this please ( too imbalance? or too easy to
counter? )

Back to top Go down
cablance
Owner
Owner
cablance

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm gonna post an update tomorrow... Regarding the Prodigal...
Back to top Go down
LeagueofLegends
Game Master
Game Master
LeagueofLegends

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:43 am

Cablance. note that Journeyman is the next job of Prodigal, I'll be making another one or another root for the Prodigal

The Class of Prodigal would look like this:

Prodigal ===========> Journeyman
(basic) =
=
==========> Potion Maker ( Class specializes in poisons, freezing and
burning )
Back to top Go down
AmyBestFriendEater
OpenBeta Player
OpenBeta Player
AmyBestFriendEater

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 am

Ohhh~ Me gusta! :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)   New Class:  The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Class: The Prodigal(Inspired from League's Suggestion)
Page 1 of 1